I’ve turned one of my favorite and most popular cookie recipes into a beautiful wall art poster that now hangs beautifully on my kitchen wall.
Make this delicious recipe part of your kitchen decor too with this chalkboard inspired 3 ingredient cookie recipe print. You’ll never have to search through a pile of printed recipes again, simply have it hanging on your wall all the time, ready to bake.
It also makes an amazing gift especially when shared with a full jar of these cookies.
Available on my store:
This typographic print has been designed on a “chalkboard” background and looks amazing in modern and ornate-looking frames and adds a sense of charm to any kitchen .
This set is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD and your file will be available immediately after purchase.
1 PDF print
- Graphics are not editable.
- The design is one sided
- Page size – A4 or 8.5” x 11”
- Print as many times as you want
- Item does not include color changes, layout changes, font resizing, cropping of template or printing.
- This listing is for the digital file only. No physical item will be sent.
- The download link will be available immediately after your purchase.
How It Works:
- Add item to bag and click on checkout
- Enter your email address. This address will be used to send your order updates, receipt of payment and your download link.
- Choose a payment method and enter your payment details.
- Place your order and receive a confirmation email.
- Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed and You will immediately receive an email with your download link,
- Download link will also be available on the page after payment.
- Frames not included, you will just get the digital file.
- Note: Check spam folder if the email does not appear in your inbox.
Open your PDF file
Download your file to your computer or save to your Dropbox folder.
Choose your paper
Print your files
- Print at home or,
- For best results, WhatsApp/email/save files to a USB stick. Then have it professionally printed on card stock, 200gsm white cardboard or plain printing paper at your local print shop.
If you like this recipe how about trying out my other dessert recipes
Still hungry for more?